Established in 1931
The origins of the business date back to 1931 and late founder Edward Walton. It was established with the primary purpose of providing reliable plumbing and drainage solutions, focusing on construction. In 1956 Walton Plumbing came under new ownership and was later passed on to the current owners in 1998, with the focus shifting to service and repair. Now operating from our premises on on Wrights Road in Addington, our team is equipped with modern tools to provide exceptional service when it comes to Christchurch Plumbing services.